Link Analytics In Real Time
Linkstant monitors your website for new links and records any new linking URLs that it discovers.
It alerts you to the new links within a few seconds, by email, text message, etc - rather than you having to wait days or weeks to find out.
To use Linkstant on your own site, just Sign Up using your Google account, and add a small snippet of code to your site's template.
October 2014: Linkstant has recently come to the end of its 3.5 year free trial period.
Pro accounts are now available; prices are currently a very affordable $7/month for Small Businesses and $27/month for Enterprise companies.
Brand New Features
With the transition to paid Linkstant accounts, we've been able to launch various new features, including:
- Link Filters: you can exclude referals from any sites, by adding them to your personal blacklist. Filters work on a domain or page level, and support regex.
- Report Links: any links which are spam, irrelevant or inaccurate can be reported directly from your links page
- RSS Feeds: you can now subscribe to a feed of your newest links
- Email Alerts: are now fully working and more reliable
- Page Tagging: add tags to any page to track different types of linked-to landing page
- Dedicated Support: an exclusive support email address for Pro users
The following features could be added soon; contact us if you'd like to beta-test any of them for us:
- HTTPS Hosted Code: allows Linkstant's code snippet to work on https websites
- SMS Alerts: text message alerts will be enabled again soon for Pro members
- Authentication Options: sign into Linkstant using other authentication services
- New UX & UI: Linkstant wasn't built in the 90s, so it probably shouldn't look like it was
Rob loves living in the Pacific Northwest and trying keep his newborn son entertained.